Homer the singing dog

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 09:07:31 MDT 2006

Hey Now,

I guess I'll throw my story out in the mix. I've had a few howling dogs but not sure how close to pitch they were. I once had a customer that played the sax. He decided to get out his horn while I was tuning his Baldwin upright....playing each of the notes while I was tuning. I tried to tolerate for as long as I could. After about five minutes I could not stand it any longer. I informed him he could either pay me to tune his piano or pay me to listen to his performnance. Just not both at the same time.

Steve

Associate member
Wana be RPT