Steinway B Scale Conversion

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 14:09:16 MDT 2007

Ric
  Objectively....very true.  These scales even  with warts (my definition) is
a sound I love. Well mostly. Other wise I wouldn't  bother to attempt what I
define as improvements. Isn't creativity grand.  sic

  Dale

There is  nothing at all <<wrong>> with the B scale.  It is what it is
and yields the results it does.  Nor is there anything right or wrong
about Dales approach. It simply yields a different result that is every
bit as pleasing in its own right.  Some will like one better then the
other... and that is the nature of life in the piano  world.

Cheers
RicB