Steinway B Scale Conversion

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 14:14:13 MDT 2007

Ric
  Even if all my clients do like it & alll David's  clients it will not
change corporate manufacturing one iota & I don't  care if it does, because then we
wouldn't be offering anything different, new or  exciting.  You Know?
 But somewhere subjective becomes more better than  something else otherwise
we wouldn't tune or voice or breathe cause it would be  .......well subjective.
 BTW , I respect dispassionate.
 Dale

I do not
buy Davids or Dales claim that it makes a qualitative /improvement/
because that is purely a matter of subjective taste... period.  It  makes
a qualitative /change/ that some may like and some will not.   And if
enough do like it.. then it will make an impact that will cause a  change
in the industry. If not... well then it wont.  Dispassionate  as hell...
but the bloody truth of the  matter.

Cheers
RicB