Shift lever for Mason BB

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 24 19:47:05 MDT 2007

Hello Baoli,
I just finished replacing one of these. The only thing you can do is replace
the whole system.  Each lever does not come off individually as I'm sure you
discovered and welding is difficult to do.  The one I encountered had also
been welded previously and it broke again in a different place.

Don't bother to call Mason & Hamlin.  They were of no help at all.

Thanks to Isaac Sadigursky I found out about the Charles Ramsey Co. They can
duplicate the whole trapwork system for you if you have the number which is
stamped on one side of the lever.  They were very helpful and prompt.  My
cost was about $250.  It was very simple to unscrew the original and screw
on the new one...the holes lined up perfectly and everything worked great.
They don't have a website; their phone in Kingston NY is:  (845) 338-1464.
jeannie