Shift lever for Mason BB

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Wed Apr 25 10:08:00 MDT 2007

Baoli,

Others have solved the problem of replacement, but I wonder if some
attention should be put to preventing it from happening again. If it is
in a college/university situation, the forces applied to the trapwork
might be much more than M & H anticipated. I don't remember what the
system looks like but can imagine a well-placed capstan could take the
strain off the shift lever.

Tom Cole