Getting the plate out (safely)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 05:56:03 MDT 2007

My suspicion is that your floor/ceiling is quite strong enough. You wouldn't
have any trouble placing a piano (or even several) on the other side of your
shop ceiling - right?

I've never even heard my ceiling creek from the weight of a plate. However,
when using the ceiling as a go-bar press, one time I nearly lifted the
entire roof off my walls. I figure they are quite a bit stronger than they
look.

Terry Farrell