A trip to Ronsen Hammer

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Sat Apr 28 08:21:17 MDT 2007

Dave, Dale, List,
   I'm glad you guys finally hooked up with Ron to supply you with a product to suit your needs. I've read the posts over the years concerning the "famous maker hammer" and it's restrictions/fallbacks and read of the "brick walls" that you all were up against when speaking to the production/parts department of the same company. Just goes to show that people can be very clever and adaptive when trying to improve their product/service. High quality parts and materials are getting hard to come by these days.   Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma 01569