ebay ethics and suckers

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 17:42:04 MST 2007

I would be willing to argue that a piano buyer who brings along their piano teacher to evaluate a piano is not stupid. I think a qualified piano technician could provide a much more thorough evaluation, but certainly any experience piano player could provide a more informed opinion regarding a piano's general condition than a non-player buyer.

Terry Farrell