recording experiment

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 6 18:45:37 MST 2007

It uses CD-R or CD-RW.  I don't think you can edit a recording with it - just re-record. It does however have an additional line-in jack so that you can record another instrument or a vocal along with the piano. And it has two lines out so that you can connect it to a home-theater-type sound system, or some special jack that connects to professional-grade amplification systems commonly found in concert venue, churches, etc.

I'd love to hear one sometime. Looks like it is definitely the cat's meow!

Terry Farrell