questions, etc.

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Wed Feb 7 09:49:00 MST 2007

Flowerpot humidifer update:  RH dropped into the 80s last night but is back
in the mid-90s this morning, 2-1/2+ days since the 5-minute immersion.  The
house is dry enough that the cats won't let me pet 'em, but I'm expecting
rain inside that box!

As for the Starck action:  it's a big ol' upright, so no drop action.  The
owner has suggested I ask for assistance, so if anybody wants the job
(western IA), just let me know -- I'd be happy to pass it along to someone
else.  (Actually, I wouldn't, as I really want to be able to say I fixed it
right -- but I'd be overjoyed to get some recommendations on how to proceed,
as I really am stumped.)

Ooooh, Conrad, I'm glad I'm not up in Decorah.  We haven't gotten much
below -11 yet, as far as I know.

Annie Grieshop