Ronsen Bacon felt

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 19:15:12 MST 2007

Just my two cents but I don't think the Bacon felt hammers are appropriate
for a Steinway D.  High tension scale, thicker panel with heavier ribbing
probably calls for a stiffer hammer than you would typically find with a
Bacon felt hammer--I presume you don't want to lacquer it.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com