Speaking of working for dealers. . .

Richard Morgan rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 13:10:16 MST 2007

I have an opportunity (?) to work for a new dealer, and would appreciate some advice.  I was asked by the dealer to submit a bid "on cost [to] me on floor tuning, pitch raise, complimentary tuning & pitch raise."  Shouldn't I should also include ideas on prepping the pianos?  I'm still a newbie, with a small but growing clientele, and would like to have the experience this kind of work can bring.

If you are willing to share your ideas, you may email me off the list.  I would really appreciate the opportunity to dialogue (my wife wouldn't like that word!!) on specifics.

Thanks,
Richard Morgan
richard.morgan at yahoo.com