YC Brackets Debacle

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 12 22:11:19 MST 2007

Les said: "So, what if technicians had YC address,and name of someone "who can make
decisions" and a few hundred techs wrote individual letters saying YC is
being quite out of order? I'd bite........ I'd write......"

les,
Include me in that "petition". I've been reading about this "mess" for way too long. Something needs to be done. Perhaps a "rant" in the Journal?<G> It's been done, by me, a few years ago, regarding the cavalier attitude and poor quality of Bass String Makers. Since that time, I have the honor to do business with many BS makers that are very good at what they do. And, they care about their product & customers. Just a thought.<G>
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I