Young Chang Bracket Update

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Wed Feb 14 17:48:49 MST 2007

Paul,

If I understand English and if Young Chang understands English, then you're almost spot on.  A couple of comments for protection:

1.  Your statement should read, "every original owner of . . ."

2.  You should, to protect your client, get a letter from Young Chang that you are an authorized representative of Young Chang in this matter.

3.  It would seem appropriate for all of us to contact our Young Chang owners to make sure that, before they sell their pianos, they get the action bracket problem fixed to maintain the resale value of their pianos.

At this point, I'd trust Young Chang as far as I could throw their very finest concert grand.