etd's and ears

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 14:39:04 MST 2007

As a noob to the biz who's yet to get anywhere near proficient at aural
tuning, I use an ETD every time I tune for a customer. When said customer
has a decent piano I use the SAT-3 Sequence option to tune in temperament
sequence, using aural checks to learn the art of the science. I don't know
if any other ETD's have such a feature... which doesn't mean none have it...
I just don't know if they do or not.
Paul