Chickering Grand

Hank Lea colopiano at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 21:37:11 MST 2007

Thanks Ken!!
    You gave me a lot of great info. You have brought back great
memories about the one I worked on many years ago. I also had a customer
who had a quarter grand that was rebuilt by a fellow technician friend.
Even though the rebuilding was pretty regular, it did have a pretty nice
tone with a strong bass. I'm probably like you, I want the job and the
challenge, but I'm not wanting the, as you said, "mouse trap". Anyway
you look at it, it's going to be a pricey rebuild.
    Thanks again for you information. Much appreciated!!

Hank Lea