Noisy Yamaha Strings

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Sat Feb 17 08:18:40 MST 2007

Just a different angle on this situation: one assumes that this offending sound has been on the piano from Day One.  I can see Yamaha's point, that if the sound is typical for them, then it's not a warranty issue.  In fact, another customer might make the reverse argument if their Yamaha doesn't sound as expected.

--Cy--