DC effectiveness - supplementary question

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sat Feb 17 19:47:24 MST 2007

Hi Mark,

That's why an Edward's String cover is a wonderful upgrade to a DC system.

However, with grand pianos that are equipped with bottom covers, where the
lid is kept fully closed, I do have a picture that shows what happens to
regulation. So I can assume the pinblock also gets some benefit in that
situation.

At 12:31 PM 2/18/2007 +1100, you wrote:
> I have always pondered the
>ability of the DC system in a grand to really cover controlling the
>moisture in a pinblock.
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner