DC effectiveness - supplementary question

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Feb 18 07:32:10 MST 2007

I don't have a hard scientific model, just plenty of anecdotal evidence that
the moisture does somehow get into the pinblock. I suspect that the mode of
arrival is not air, but the surrounding wood. The wood acts as one giant
wick: introduce moisture in on area and it spreads throughout.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802