etd's and ears (just trying to lighten up the conversation)

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 19:43:00 MST 2007

I Love good humor when we get sooo serious.  Funny stuff
  Loved it, Ric
  Dale

Grin...  then I am sure this imaginary fellow will be happy to let the
new computer  automated drivers take over the wheel for  him.

Imaginanonmouse

An Imagined  Conversation.

- Hello?
- Hello, I am  looking for someone to tune my piano.
- Yes, I would be happy  to make an appointment.
- First, I would like to ask a few  questions about your work.
- Certainly.
- Do  you use an automobile or do you walk to your customers' home ?
- Well, both, I do use an automobile, and park it in the driveway,  then
walk from there to your door and into your living  room.
- Well, I am very skeptical of service people who use  mechanical
devices.
- I suppose I could walk  the entire distance from my home to yours, but
it would take  me longer and I would end up at the same place.
- The last  tuner drove his automobile into my flower garden, so that is
why I am skeptical.
- Possibly he did not know how to operate  it properly. Again, I can
assure you that I operate my  automobile competently.
- Well, thanks anyway, but I would be  more comfortable with someone who
doesn't depend on  devices.