Anything but the piano!

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Feb 19 16:51:44 MST 2007

You're right about the risk of salmonella, James.  My first reaction was
that the bacteria wouldn't survive the drying, but the Public Health Agency
of Canada has a warning out about salmonella poisoning from pet treats --
and those have even been smoked, as well as dried!
http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/media/advisories_avis/salmonella_e.html

What you can't learn from a piano tech....  Thanks!

Annie