Worn Letoff and butt buckskin on Vert Regulation

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 06:28:46 MST 2007

Greetings,

        Is it ever feasable to replace letoff button felts when doing a
regulation. I ask this because of divets in the old felt causing a tech to have to
precariously rig the rotation of the button at just the right place is such a
PAIN IN THE *
Also, the buckskin under the butt... the indentation of it on a worn
upright...Would brushing with a small wire brush help eliminate that indentation which
causes another precarious situation of inaccurate let off?I know these
thoings may be a bit extra work, but to do a regulation that isnt "jerry rigged"
just makes me feel better.
Comments Opinions

JUlia Gottshall
Reading PA