etds and ears

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Feb 22 15:08:48 MST 2007

Hehe... You're a pretty funny guy there David.

Truth be tho... I agree.  I like to come from underneath as well....
that did come out alright didnt it ??.... well well.. no matter.
Opinion or otherwise I learned to avoid the <<just barely overpulling>>
thingy a long time ago.  One cant always manage it depending on how the
old pin turns as it were... but when you can it yeilds IMVHOANPTAT the
best possible stability.

Cheers
RicB

    David Andersen writes:

    yes, by pounding and settling, but I'm just happier and more secure
    coming from slightly below, and settling the pin and the string
    completely  that way---I'm sure it's just that I'm so used to it it's
    my OPINION that it's the good way---but I want to know the TRUTH, AS
    IN THE FORTUNE COOKIE, so I'm open to a change. But I'll probably
    keep doing it my way, because it's the right way for ME. It feels
    good to my body.  Better than from above. So.