Piano fender-benders

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Wed Feb 21 05:55:08 MST 2007

Terry-
Now, there's a new activity that Carnival could captialize
on...especially for the cruise-weary... PIANO THROWING!!   Can't call
it Piano Heaving, as that's a bit too suggestive of what has often
been happening on those cruises, of late.  (your emoticon here)
Thankfully, I haven't as yet seen any reports of injury connected
with these  'America's-Funniest-Video' moments, but, sooner or later,
the list's insatiable appetite for excitement will require it, along
with pictures.  Also suggests a possibility for a convention
activity, or a class even.

Until then -

David Skolnik