Reminder Postcards

Jim Johnson jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 21 08:56:59 MST 2007

I hire a secretary who does my computer entry, returns my voicemail messages, 6 month and annual appointment calls and scheduling, and night before reminder calls.  If she can't reach a customer after 3 calls, she sends a postcard so that they don't fall through the cracks. Her services cost me the equilivent of 4 tunings a month, but she keeps me busy all the time and I don't have to spend my time doing all those things that I don't enjoy and that don't pay nearly as much as piano work does.   I do send out a thank you card after each tuning with a picture of the customer's own piano on it.  This is a great way to promote good will and encourage referrals.  If  you are interested in how I do it, e-mail me at jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net and I'll share my methods and send you a sample card.

Jim Johnson
Cameron Park, CA