Reminder Postcards

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Feb 21 15:39:11 MST 2007

On Feb 21, 2007, at 7:56 AM, Jim Johnson wrote:

> I hire a secretary who does my computer entry, returns my voicemail
> messages, 6 month and annual appointment calls and scheduling, and
> night before reminder calls.  If she can't reach a customer after 3
> calls, she sends a postcard so that they don't fall through the
> cracks. Her services cost me the equilivent of 4 tunings a month,

> but she keeps me busy all the time and I don't have to spend my
> time doing all those things that I don't enjoy and that don't pay
> nearly as much as piano work does.

Bing bing bing bing.  I've been preaching the incredible freedom of
hiring someone at $12-20 per hour so you can have more energy and
self-esteem and fun to go out and make $60-100 per hour.  Sound good?
This guy's taken the plunge, and it's worked out great. I took the
plunge 4 years ago and it changed my life and my business in a
radically positive way.

PLEASE take a look at treating yourself with the respect you deserve
and handing off stuff somebody can do as well or better than you at a
fraction of the cost and time. Work smart, brothers and sisters.  Ask
for help, sincerely, and you'll be amazed at what comes.

David Andersen