Reminder Postcards

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Feb 21 22:14:15 MST 2007

Indeed.

I've shared before that I am able to piggyback on my brother's carpet
cleaning business and use his receptionist to answer my calls and book
appointments.

Find someone you can share a receptionist with.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802