False beat eliminator

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Feb 22 23:39:19 MST 2007

Yes I have used it.  No I do not think it really works at all.  In fact
I think this tool is more likely to exasperate a problem. You may get
the feeling of some slight improvement for very short term on some
notes, but IME the term is so short that by the time you finish a tuning
if you go back and check the same string its just as wavery as it was to
begin with.

Cheers
RicB

    Has anyone out there ever used the false beat eliminator, and if so,
    does  it
    really work?

    Jesse Gitnik
    NYC