False beat eliminator

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 00:26:21 MST 2007

There's also the chance of damaging the terminations either at the bridge end with pressure down on the string, or at the capo/agraffe end by raising the string (the same argument I have with string hooks close to the termination).

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)