health effects of [was] applying powdered teflon

R Barber bassooner42 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 08:52:13 MST 2007

When your body tries to expel it from the lungs, you can get pneumonia.
   I don't know about longer term diseases?
I always use a nose and mouth filter breathing mask when sanding and
spraying, but don't bother when brushing on Teflon™.  I always wish I
had a dust mask on when opening up one of those great filthy dusty
pianos people like to keep sitting just beside the dining room table.

http://www.ohiocitizen.org/campaigns/dupont_c8/c8cartoon2.jpg