Tuner's note in piano -funny

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 23 18:46:34 MST 2007

Hi Tom,

My experiences are similar to yours. Among the 40 or 50 year old crappy little spinets that permeate the piano world, I would rate the Baldwin Acrosonic as the #1 least bad crappy little spinet, and the Wurly at #2.

Ahhhhhh, the stuff (some) dreams (and some nightmares) are made of......... circa 1948? Wurly.

Terry Farrell