Speaking of Falcone...

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 21:46:52 MST 2007

Paul B.,

I'll second all of Paul M's suggestions.  You'll never get any letoff if you don't have enough drop.  If you have an action model available, you could try all of the recommendations Mr. McCloud listed below without being on the spot.
This is one of those times when I wish I could see the situation rather than read about it.

I think blow distance and drop are your keys here.  Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net