Tuner's note in piano -funny

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sat Feb 24 18:45:48 MST 2007

You know, as techs we get pretty jaded and forget some of the beautiful styling in pianos, at least I do. I just love the looks of that piano and remember how I liked the other one I've seen, after I quit cursing it's ancestry for the hard time I had getting into it, as I remember it really was in terrible shape. Anyway, that piano's look is right up my address, even if it is a PoS musically, or is it PSO, I guess it depends on who you're hanging out with, although after you finished with it, Terry, I'll bet it was very nice.
Fenton