Tuner's note in piano -funny

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 25 05:58:47 MST 2007

It was one of the prettiest vertical pianos I have ever seen. Just beautiful. Looked like it belonged in the 1950s living room of Judy and George Jetson.

Frank Lloyd Wright or someone like that must have designed that case. It's just too cool.

And from the service perspective, all those outer "case" parts that hinge back, also the hinges allow one to easily lift the "case" appendage completely off the piano frame (you don't even have to remove the pin). In about two minutes you can have nothing but a backframe, pinblock, soundboard, plate and keybed. So cool.

Terry Farrell