Mystery item in Lyon and Healy Baby Grand

Bill Jeffreys tylerpiano at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Feb 27 08:05:03 MST 2007

John,
I too saw this in an old Lyon & Healy grand that we rebuilt a few years
back.  Interesting that we both found them in LH grands.   I assumed at the
time they were some type of heating/dehumidification system, but it was
just an assumption.  We find interesting heating units inside old Hammond
organs also.

Bill Jeffreys
Tyler, TX