Follow-up to Wapin Seminar announcement

tim.geinert at wapin.com tim.geinert at wapin.com
Tue May 1 12:32:56 MDT 2007

In the recent Wapin Piano Bridge Installation Seminar announcement, I neglected to include that anyone wishing to be certified to install Wapin can get that certification by attending/participating in the seminar.

Last November, Mark Cramer sponsored a similar Wapin installation seminar.  In a post to Pianotek and CAUT lists, he said,    "My humble recommendation...try this Wapin thing out for yourself. Make your own conclusions."    (used with his permission).  See his entire post at https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/2006-December/020429.html

Tim Geinert
Wapin Co., LLP