Privately

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Sun May 13 20:44:29 MDT 2007

For those who want to listen to this, it's actually in the first 8 minutes
of the 49-minute segment at the link below. (I skipped to the 25-minute mark
and listened to the end without hearing it ... went back to the beginning
and there it was.) The program was aired in 1998; no doubt the research has
advanced considerably since then.

Jason Kanter

--
=jason's cell 425 830 1561=