QUESTION ABOUT AN OLD PIANO

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 19:34:55 MDT 2007

Amen and well said, Annie. Flat statements scare me. I've got a couple of beauties in my area, and a whole passel of junk, too.  On the other hand, trying to sit while tuning tall pianos kills my arthritic shoulder and tuning will standing kills my lower back--thank goodness for my homemade combination thumper/spinet-backcheck-tool (Rappaport design).

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO