tool cases

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:28:57 MST 2007

Hi Everyone,
Thanks so much for the ideas on tool cases.  Fortunately I have time to shop around before my training here ends.  I appreciate everyone's input that sent a post about these bags. I'll check them out.  Take care.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi
360-859-3375
pianotune05 at hotmail.com
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil. 4:13.
There is no such thing as the word "can't"