lyre problem

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Sep 12 15:55:48 MDT 2007

If you add spacer blocks of wood near where the braces would attach to the
keybed you can find a landing place for the braces. Usually I make them out
of the scrap piece of keybed that I removed for the solenoid slot. So a
couple of inches thick should do the trick.

If you don't want to go that route you can make your own easy enough by
bending rod as you described. But why? The spacers work great.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802