Quality of tie tapes/bridle straps

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 09:54:55 MDT 2007

At 19:02 -0400 11/9/07, J Patrick Draine wrote:

>All I can offer is that my web based email, GMail from Google, has a
>sidebar list of advertisers keyed to the content of the message
>being read. The following link lists cotton bridle tape
><<http://www.waynemills.com/cottontapes.html>
>http://www.waynemills.com/cottontapes.html>, but it's not "our"
>variety -- it's 1" wide! Perhaps an inquiry to them via email could
>help your search. Or further Google searches will do the trick? BTW,
>who is supplying suede tipped (piano action) bridle straps these
>days?

I'm getting very warm at last.  The first firm I phoned in Leicester
knew the tape I was talking about straight away, because it was quite
possibly he that made the reel I have and used to supply a certain
action manufacturer whose name I will withhold.  He is sending me a
sample and I'm hoping to be in luck.

JD