Self made belt sander belts

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:47:21 MDT 2007

You know, when I read Ric's post, first thing I thought about was
going out to buy a tool for which I could get supplies.

Seems like all the dinking around to make belts would be
counter-productive.  Unless you don't have anything else to do, which
sometimes I don't.  Most of the time, though, my being a cheapskate
ends up costing me more. <g>

JF