Dual trucks

Chet Kieffer pianotuner at hughes.net
Tue Sep 25 10:20:27 MDT 2007

Thanks Wim.  Yeah, it does get a tad nippy here in the Colorado
Rockies.   Actually I'm trying to make room for my snowblower and the worst
of these uprights will soon be donating its body parts to a good cause.  I
have a heated shop right off the garage and I'll be moving another one  or
both in there.   I guess I'll order some truck dollies and hope for the best.

As part of Randy's course I've started reading your book.  It's going to
take a while to get all that coordinated and working smoothly, but I
appreciate having all the info in one place.  Good job!

Chet