Re; New Use For Goose's String Leveling Tool/Old News To me

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Sep 25 14:56:01 MDT 2007

> Commentary without actually attempting it will only be as effective as
> whistling in the wind!

> Mike

I have tried it, as I expect most of us have at one time or
another. Some of us have made an effort to understand what is
actually happening when strings are seated, and spent way too
much time describing and discussing the phenomenon on list
with way too many people who weren't interested in trying to
understand what they believed they saw. It's all there in the
archives, in excruciating detail, if you're interested. If
you're not, I'm not about to waste any more time trying to
explain it to you.

> Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View
> life as a continuous learning experience.
> - Denis Waitley

Denis is getting more strident with each  repetition too,
incidentally.
Ron N