Re; New Use For Goose's String Leveling Tool/Old News To me

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Sep 25 16:43:38 MDT 2007

Dont tell me someone got Paul R. Jones to drop his fortune cookie
signature.... grin... I kinda like these whatever you call them
signature thingys myself.

On a more serious note... hey... this is just another disagreement yes
??? No reason for strife as far as I can see.

Cheers
RicB

         > Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining
        expertise. View
         > life as a continuous learning experience.
         > - Denis Waitley

    Denis is getting more strident with each  repetition too,
    incidentally.