Yamaha C3 casters

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 11:52:58 MDT 2007

Hi Terry
  Schaaf has them & for about 100 ish if I recollect.
  Dale

Hi  List:

A school client has just bought a new grand for their choral  program and
moved their 10 year old Yamaha C3 to a practice room. The C3 came  off a spyder
and is now perched on the lyre because they couldn't find the  original casters.

Before I call Yamaha to get the price on a new set  (got to be lots of $$
given the poor shape of the dollar), does anybody have a  good used set to sell
me?

happy to accept your emails  (innuuuu at yahoo.com) or phone messages (707
226-6516)

thank  you