List vibrations

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Thu Sep 27 11:33:48 MDT 2007

Hello, Mike Magness----

You remind me of me when I started gettin' into it here, brother. I
was all touchy, and grouchy, and made powerful, unequivocal
statements challenging long-held protocols by vastly distinguished,
collegial and elegant list members----

and I got my head handed to me, in very stern yet caring ways. This
list has humbled, inspired, and discomfited me; it has, with
certitude, made me a better listener, a more concise and aware
writer, much less of a drama queen and, crucially, so much more
grateful for my colleagues, for their teaching, patience, honesty,
and respect. Oooohhh, I'm feeling all gushy. <g>

Relax. You're swimming in the big pond now,  with your peers and
betters. Be grateful. Enjoy it.

Respect is the key.

My best to you, and welcome.....

David Andersen