gluing ivories

Richard Morgan rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 16:39:54 MDT 2007

JD, thanks for providing the link, in response to our colleague's request.  I'm not sure I knew enough to frame a Google search to discover what you provided.

Can you or someone provide some pictures of such a go bar clamping system applied to gluing keytops?

Thanks for your assistance,

Richard Morgan