Performance enhancements for Anaheim

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Apr 1 11:39:30 MST 2008

 >> From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On
Behalf Of erwinspiano at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:50 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Performance enhancements for Anaheim

With a Bridge pin locator template made as accurately as does David Hughes,
with his method, it's difficult to go far wrong. I'm thinking that I'll also
Maybe get the ole bi-focal tweaked up a bit as well. grin
 Dale<<

I've seen this alluded to in other posts. Can you give us more info on the
David Hughes method and where to get more info?

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802