Centering Grand Jacks in the Window

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 4 16:04:27 MST 2008

I made a support block way back in 1974 at WIT...I was so proud...;-]   I don't carry it, I generally remove the wippen and put edge of the wippen/jack center on the end of the action stack.   Supporting the side I want the jack to move towards.   You have tap it harder than you think...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044